Sunday, May 24, 2009

Through my eyes at a weakened moment..

A road of frustration i'm taking,
a life of monotony freaking the hell out of me,
alone in a room without anyone to talk to,
is it the sins i've done that's haunting me in this dark room..
















Hit a car a today trying to inflict pain to another,
backfiring of an incident made me look at my life through pain,
where's the reason to fight when fighting only kills you in the end,
why should a life be about conflict when it only inflicts pain to your soul..

If you think your life is important then your life isn't,
more you think about it less it will realize,
let go of your pride, idologies and live a life of true emotion and compassion,
make someone happier than they are now and breath their happiness..




















Shut your eyes and talk to your mind and ask yourself about your day,
have you done anything worth while making this world a better place,
if you dont strive to be better what is the meaning of your life,
man is born to evolve through their mistakes through their sorrow through their self-rightous idosychrocises..

Music all around my ears filling me with emotion, loneliness, making the dark room darker,
the love for music stranded between lack of money and respect for my neighbours,
how do you overcome grief of not being able to do what you can do the best,
life seems to so much harder when you know that you cant do what you can do best..

3 comments:

  1. YOu've been tagged - and for some reason I cant paste the link here. CHeck me latest post out for more info :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. life is hard, but ain't that the beauty of it :) nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks Rannelee.. Life is so ugly that it almost becomes immaculately beautiful...

    ReplyDelete