Saturday, May 9, 2009

Best Cover I've heard in a while (Men at work - Down under)

I'm normally not a major mainstream music fan and specially the money oriented TV singing contests like American Idol but I randomly find some awesome talents here and there.

One artist of that sort was Chris Daughtry whom I think is one of the best vocalists I've ever seen. His range and presence onstage is just out of this world! Another was Susan Boyle of Britain's Got Talent and it gets me all melted each time I see that video (a video with almost 54 million views). A real inspiration for all of us who think it's all too late now....

Today a few minutes ago I found this. A guy who found music to escape a life of wrong doing and I instantly fell in love with this version of "Down under". Check it out and you'd know what I'm talking about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment