Saturday, May 16, 2009

A life undefined.. A composition for the lost heart..

















A life of lonely roads, 
I see the path infront of me, 
It's never ending, 
Do i know where i'm going,
A life undefined unknown to me..

Wind is light but it sways me,
Taking me with it to the place it dies down to be born new,
A place of birth a renewal of life,
Where life is so complete so serene..

Walking through a field of flowers,
Unending wilderness of the heart,
Roaming this world alone searching for that light,
A light that may never come that may never find you..

You search for that eluding truth,
Life of meaning to define you soul,
It's like that piece of sunshine you hold in you hand,
Never stays until you learn to let go..

Green grass reminds me of home,
But is that my illusion talking,
What makes my life tick, what makes my mind flow,
Tell me what am i to do find my soul..

A small baby cries for her mommy,
Miracle of life beholds me,
Holding me tight melting me,
This world is a crazy place every nook and cranny..

6 comments:

  1. you used to play for Tantrum?
    were you with em at Onstage?
    personally I'm not a Tantrum fan
    I can't stand Javeen's vocals as well as lyrics :P

    as for the post
    keep writing (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. ya I was. I played with them for Onstage 2005 the time they won after that I left for similar reasons :) :)

    also mate don't stop writing. No matter what others might say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't stopped writing
    just won't be posting the poetry on the blog
    mostly because that means the stuff is published and I can't get it published elsewhere (:

    so you're the guy who won Best Musician? :D
    cool (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hehe.. ya I am.. I never got on the stage though.. :)

    By the way are you a pure left hander? Ur smiley's are exact opposite of mine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not left-handed at all, except for one purpose :P
    I prefer (: over :) I don't know why
    it's like a tilted smile :p

    oh and those photos weren't taken by me btw
    as mentioned in the post, brothers photography :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you like what you saw at onstage 2005 tantrum?

    Yes you did mention it was someone else's photographs but yet black and white photographs appeal to me in a very primitive fashion.

    The same way is felt for photographs of the olden day landscapes. I just love those pics of 1800's kandy town and colombo pics.. They just make me want to time travel so bad.. :)

    ReplyDelete