Friday, July 31, 2009

Diablo's New album's Awesome!


It's been a while since I shared my winamp playlist with you guys. But I have a special reason for doing this.

I got Diablo's latest album called "Icaros" (illegally obviously), one aggressive bloody album. I am totally in love with it. I will be ordering it through Odel. Oh YES. Odel actually does this. Probably it's M Entertainment but whatever it is I found out that you can order albums through them for the same price; around Rs. 1300/=.

Also got Iron Maiden's Somewhere back in time Best Of album too.... Fucking awesome!!!!!!

If you do go through my playlist you'll notice a few more bands; Evergrey, Kreator and Staind.

Evergrey is a very melodic and technically sound swedish heavy metal band.

I don't think I need to describe Kreator to you. If you're a metal head you HAVE to know them! A German Extremely Thrashy Thrash Metal band. Their previous album "Enemy of God" won them best Thrash Metal album of the year.

Only reason why Staind is there is for the nice hihat grooves the guy uses in this particular song :)

I apologize profusely for the very poor quality of this post but I just needed to put out the news about Diablo in a hurry.

This is my fav song from the album.. Have a listen..

2 comments:

  1. i had forgotten all about evergrey. d/l'ing as we speak. i bout ed force 666. fucken insane video man. ill get it to u when i come down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. their new album TORN is pretty good.. but nothing beats the recreation day album. that was simply stunning....

    Force 666 is a band or a song?

    ReplyDelete